IN UNISON PRODUCER
Jan Klyce, IU’s World Tunes Managing Director and Producer, has been involved over 40 years in the development of human potential for peace.
Starting as a teacher of the Science of Creative Intelligence (SCI) in 1972, Jan’s involvement in business development, book publishing, film production, ecological and environmental systems, and worldwide seminars have all centered around creating a more positive world.
- President/Co-founder: J & J Publishing. Published books include The Prophet Trilogy and Andrew’s Wish as co-writer
- Financial property management, contract negotiations, and budget control over $40 million of commercial properties
- Vice President/Co-Producer: Etanali Films, Inc. Inspirational films
- Founder/Owner: Unified Concepts, a green technology company, establishing both national and international markets
- Teacher/International Organizer for worldwide conferences on SCI, focused on peace within the individual to create global peace
- Manager: Ki Vision, Fine Art for Healing, financial management, marketing, art reproduction, initial concepts, contract negotiation, and sales
- Executive Producer/Director: Magical Beauty, a video blending fine art, special effects and inspirational music
- Writer, visionary, and event organizer for Fund for Global Awakening
Jan’s humanitarian focus, business and artistic skills, and appreciation of world music fuses a wide variety of skills into the perfect blend of vision and management; to co-produce via World Tunes, the world and sacred music genre of I U music and Super-Concerts.