Access this editable Job Posting template to highlight all the most important information about job opportunities.
✨ HOT TIPS from Snagajob:
- 36% of surveyed job seekers said they can’t find enough job listings relevant to their requirements. Set the right expectations by including all job responsibilities, requirements and what you’re looking for. Include any physical requirements, work environment details and opportunities for advancement if available.
- Jobs that include a pay rate get 200% more applicants. Wage is the #1 factor for jobseekers when considering applying for a new job. Keep this at the top to attract serious applicants.
- 50% of surveyed workers are open to any job they qualify for as long as it’s nearby. Providing accurate location information on a job posting helps job seekers plan for their future commute.
- RESPOND QUICKLY – 40% of job seekers said waiting to hear about the status of their application is most frustrating in their job search. Make sure you review your new applicants in a timely manner to keep them engaged. Use a mechanism to house applicants and their information – even setting up a Google Form can help.
- KEEP IT EASY – Job seekers consider ease of use a top factor (see tip above on using Google Forms). Make sure your application is straightforward. Easy Apply and one-click job postings are preferred by 70% of job seekers.
- MOBILE COMES FIRST – Format your job postings so they are easy-to-read and scannable on a mobile device.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.