1. Yaya’s Cookbook – An Asian fusion restaurant in Short Pump that feels like you’re entering a jungle when you step inside. Happy hour is every day of the week from 3-6:30 p.m. More info here.
2. The Boathouse at Rockett’s Landing – An upscale seafood restaurant overlooking the James River. Happy hour is Monday-Friday from 4-6 p.m. More info here.
3. 3 Monkeys – An OG of happy hours in Richmond, this Fan bar has tasty Mediterranean food and even more appealing drink specials. Happy hour is Tuesday-Sunday from 4-8 p.m. More info here.
4. Tobacco Company – A Richmond icon, this 4-story Shockoe Bottom restaurant, cocktail lounge, and club has a grand interior that will blow you away. Happy hour is Wednesday-Friday and Sunday from 4-6 p.m. on the 1st floor only. More info here.
5. En Su Boca – Tex-Mex in a prime location off Richmond’s Arthur Ashe Boulevard with a patio that’s always poppin’ and fresh margaritas abound. Happy hour is Monday-Friday from 4-7 p.m. More info here.
6. Bistro 804 – Don’t let the strip center vibes deter you. Bistro 804’s Mediterranean food is consistently above par, and they discount some of it during their happy hour. Happy hour is every day, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. More info here.
7. Barrio – a Fan favorite known for its soft serve margaritas and taco bar. Happy hour is Monday-Friday, 4-6:30 p.m. More info here.
8. Havana 59 – Transport yourself to the streets of Havana when you dine at Havana 59. Sip a mojito (they’ve got seven flavors) on their patio alongside the 17th street farmer’s market. Happy hour is Monday-Thursday 4-6:30 p.m.; on Friday, it’s extended to 7:30 p.m. More info here.
9. Bingo Beer Co. – Have a game night at this bingo-hall-turned barcade in Scott’s Addition. Drink one of their beers, brewed in-house, while you play one of their dozens of video games, pinball machines, ping pong, or pool. Happy hour is Monday-Thursday from 4-6 p.m. More info here.